Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Req No. 11743BR
Position Name Software Engineer III
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Unleash your potential at IGT. IGT is the global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems. We are driven to be innovative – developing and delivering award-winning products and technology. Innovative thinking, career development, and the freedom to express new ideas in a casual environment create the dynamic IGT culture. IGT’s Information Technology team creates value for IGT by facilitating business growth and top-line value, by enhancing employee productivity, and by driving business efficiency and bottom-line results. We also deploy next-generation IT capabilities to improve the efficiency of IT operations. IGT’s global IT team maintains a highly collaborative, communicative work environment with an exciting project portfolio designed to deliver IGT competitive advantage. Integrity, creativity, passion, and the desire to have fun at work are highly valued characteristics at IGT. Be a part of the exciting future with our information technology team.
This position will support application development on the SQL server platform. Specifically this role will support application development for new product introduction within the recurring revenue model. This position will also be responsible for providing business intelligence on the data for both operational reporting as well as analytical reporting.
· Responsible for providing input to architecture, including database structures and metadata
· Leads or serves as a strategic technical / software programming resource in the design and implementation of business software applications
· Implements best practices for web development across multiple technology platforms
· Identifies and develops operational and analytical reports to manage the various business functions.
· Leads and participates in software design reviews, project estimates and project and application documentation
· 8 -10 years of experience in development of software applications and web application development using Microsoft SQL server, the .NET platform and other Microsoft technologies.
· Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Five or more of the following are required: SQL, SQL Server, VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, CSS, HTML, UI Design, SharePoint Administration, SharePoint Designer
· Experience with SAP Business Objects preferred.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills
· Able to work with minimal supervision
Submit to job  Save to cart