IGT Production Assembler in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 15747BR
Job Posting Title Production Assembler
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description As a Production Assembler, you may work in the Slot Machine, Sub Assembly, Used Manufacturing, or Lottery production areas for the manufacturing of Electronic Gaming Machines. You will be required to learn and build various products while constantly using fine motor skills, eye hand coordination, hand & power tools, computers and standing for a full shift as well as bending and lifting.
First Year Goals
After your first year, you will have learned about different product builds and be able to complete them within the established quality and productivity standards. Successfully perform as a team player demonstrating dependability and flexibility. As well as demonstrate your willingness and adaptability to change.
Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English required.
Must be able to stand for full shift.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
Ability to use hand and power tools.
Use of computer to read build requirements and close jobs.
Interpret and understand manufacturing process instructions to assembly parts
Special requirements needed
Able to lift 50 lbs or more
Able to stand an eight hour shift
Work overtime as needed
Must be at least 18 years of age
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran