CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Associate in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
We’re hiring an Audit Associate in our Rice Lake office, to service clients in Northwest WI. In this position you will perform significant audit and other assurance engagements for clients, build advisory relationships, and grow into the next stage of your accounting career.
- Perform audits, reviews, compilations, and other assurance services to governmental agencies, nonprofit organizations and commercial service clients.
- For the first year, perform audit procedures at clients’ offices with training and supervision of the CLA audit team.
- Request and obtain information from clients as well as perform analytical reviews to analyze financial accounts and trends.
- Periodically oversee interns to provide work direction and review work assignments.
- Strong communication and analytical skills Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Continually interact with peers and supervisors to gather and prepare information.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Prior internship experience with an established public accounting and/or professional services firm preferred
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require infrequent overnight travel
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1184
Title: Audit Associate
City: Rice Lake