HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Lead OR in Richmond, Virginia
- *Demonstrates clinical competence in both the Circulating and Scrub Nurse roles.
- *Manages assigned service and staff in conjunction with the Schedule and Clinical Coordinators.
- Assists Operating Room staff to achieve their potential as members of an effective team through innovative management practices.
- *Plans and provides equipment and supplies based on patient and physician needs in advance of the day’s schedule.
- *Promotes cost containment while delivering quality patient care within the operating room.
- Pursues own professional growth and development through continuing education and inservices.
- Adheres to hospital policies & procedures, support the mission of the hospital.
EXPERIENCE Required – 3-5 years experience as Operating Room RN with demonstrated proficiency leadership and management skills. EDUCATION Required – Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia. Preferred – Bachelor of Science in Nursing; CNOR.
Title: Clinical Lead OR
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Chippenham Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-34477