HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CNA PRN in Richmond, Virginia
We've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means you can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care you need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Performs tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with customers and presents self in a professional manner.
- Documents required information according to established guidelines.
- Functions in an organized and efficient manner.
- Promotes financial responsibility.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and educational activities. Supports the goals and objective of the unit/department/organization.
EDUCATION: Required: High school graduate or GED. Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training . Licensure by the Virginia State Board of Nursing.
EXPERIENCE: Required: Satisfactory reference (s) from prior employment and/or certification of training. Preferred: At least one year experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care or long-term care facility. Current enrollment in a professional nurse education program.
Title: CNA PRN
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Johnston-Willis Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-35229