HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Clinical Coordinator, Oncology in Richmond, Virginia
We've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means you can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care you need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for clinical management of the unit.
- Functions as a role model providing leadership for the unit.
- Assists in staff personnel management.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patient, visitors, physicians and staff)
- Actively participates in Quality Management activities.
- Maintains effective communications.
- Participates in policy and standard development.
- Assists in assuring cost effective unit operations.
- Assures appropriate documentation.
Demonstrates an awareness of self learning needs.
Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental and organizational standards.*EDUCATION: * Required:**Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. Preferred:Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing is desired. *LICENSURE:* Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse. *EXPERIENCE:*
Preferred: Five (5) years current nursing experience. Experience as a Clinical Coordinator with demonstrated proficiency. Demonstrated leadership ability with the skill to educate others.**
Title: RN Clinical Coordinator, Oncology
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Johnston-Willis Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-34448