Entegee Manufacturing Programmer - 53626209 - SB in Rockford, Illinois
Manufacturing Programmer - 53626209 - SB
Job Code: 53626209Job Location: Rockford, ILCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 01/09/2017Apply Now!
Initiate and participate at the highest levels in engineering part design of machine tool components to help ensure optimum cost, quality, safety, and schedule is obtained.
• Design machine shop tools and fixtures to assist in the manufacturability of parts and part cost reductions.
• Design, develop or modify tools and fixtures to improve the manufacturability of parts and processes.
• Creates CNC programs
• Works with the Process Planning and Applications Engineering in the “Design for Manufacture” process to reduce costs and increase throughput.
• Works directly with Engineering to initiate and participate in “Design for Manufacturing” reviews to improve designs and reduce overall costs.
• Assist in developing and implementing design and manufacturing standards.
• Provide technical support as required.
• Completes special projects as required.
• An Associate’s degree in manufacturing or technology which provides occupationally specific knowledge. In absence of an associate degree, 10 or more years of experience in a similar field
• Ten years of experience in a similar field. Aerospace and Catia experience required.
• Must have an excellent knowledge of manufacturing process.
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of a variety of tooling and its usages.
• Must have the ability to learn CAD skills.
• Must have good planning skills.
• Must have the ability to interpret complex drawings.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or @entegee.com.
Please reference job # 53626209SB
Equal Opportunity Employer