Entegee Journeyman Electrician- 53072047JE in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Journeyman Electrician- 53072047JE
Job Code: 53072047Job Location: Rocky Mount, NCCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for a journeyman electrician that will lead electrical projects. They would also supervise apprentices and other journeymen that may be assisting on the projects. This Journeyman Electrician will be responsible for:
• Installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, components of machinery, and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
• Installing and repairing control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
• Installing and connecting power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following blueprints, schematics, or diagrams.
• Diagnosing and resolving problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
• Testing continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments
• Selecting material and hardware and make time and material estimates.
• Respond to emergency calls as needed
• Be available for travel although it would be on a rotating basis. Also may be on call at time to support other clients in the area.
• Valid NC Journeyman's Electricians License (Licensed in other states potentially useful)
• Valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of electrical circuits, wiring, and operating principles of motors.
• Knowledge of local electrical codes
• Able to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations
• Ability to use electronic prints
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53072047JE