Entegee Electrical Engineer - 52677250 - TT in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Electrical Engineer - 52677250 - TT
Job Code: 52677250Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 09/27/2016Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for an Electrical Engineer to Designs, develops, debugs, modifies, and tests electrical circuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and technologies.
• Documents electrical or systems development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
• Tracks electrical development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool
• Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions
• Analyzes, evaluates, verifies, requirements, circuits, and systems by using engineering practices.
• Investigates, researches, selects electronic circuits, components, tools, equipment and practices.
• Bachelors with 2-5 year experience Or Masters with 0-3 year experience
• Excellent core engineering skills and relevant industry experience
• Solid lab skills and experience with debug, fixtures, test circuits or electronics circuit or systems
• Travel can be up to 20% to BSC divisions and suppliers world-wide
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or Plymouth@entegee.com.
Please reference job #
Equal Opportunity Employer