Entegee Mechanical Designer - 51359063 - SB in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Mechanical Designer - 51359063 - SB
Job Code: 51359063Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 01/09/2017Apply Now!
Need to hire a Mechanical Designer.
Must have experience with either NX (Unigraphics) or Inventor CAD
Will perform mechanical design for jigs, fixtures, web-line machines, and complex capital equipment. Will be involved with the estimating of project work and adhering to budgets and schedules to complete design work.
• Operate a CAD workstation to produce accurate solid models/layouts and complete drawings of parts, assemblies, or devices.
• Creatively design ordinary structures and contribute to the design of complex structures requiring “know-how” from practical experience and technology from formal training or equivalent.
• Research and identify off the shelf components for use in design assemblies (i.e. motors, gears, etc.)
• Responsible for proper dimensioning and designating of standard parts or materials.
• Review requirement documents, write estimates, and provide progress updates on schedules.
• Provide work direction to designers and drafters
• Minimum 6+ year work experience (outside of school) with Inventor or NX (Must be open to learning NX if not familiar with it).
• Minimum 6+ years’ experience and 5+ years working with capital equipment or automation machinery required including working knowledge with Distaco clamps, linear slides, ball slides, pneumatic and or servo actuators.
• Excellent communication skills.
• MUST have machine design experience**.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 51359063sb
Equal Opportunity Employer