Entegee Quality Inspector - 2nd Shift - 52997456 - BM in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Quality Inspector - 2nd Shift - 52997456 - BM
Job Code: 52997456Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
The Quality Inspector will focus on incoming inspection, process auditing, 1st article, and final inspection.
• Final AQL inspection for all product shipping from CFP
• Incoming inspection/verification from outside vendors.
• Internal ISO auditing of process operations.
• Incoming inspection/verification of purchased items (AQL sampling)
• Assist with failure analysis and RMA disposition.
• Supports company TQM program by following approved policies and procedures.
• Understands, supports and contributes to company Quality Management System, Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
• High school graduate or GED equivalency
• 2-5 years of Quality Inspection experience.
• IPC-A-600 certification required.
• IPC-A-610 certification and J Std a plus.
•Experience with inspection equipment i.e. calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, OTT- Measuring system.
• Demonstrated organizational, teamwork, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
• Technical aptitude in blueprint reading, drawing and specification interpretation.
• Expected to be able to understand and follow process documentation.
• Must be able to understand, read, and write English.
• Preferred verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information clearly and concisely.
• Preferred Technical background and experience in the field of flexible circuit or electrical device manufacturing.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52997456BM
Equal Opportunity Employer