Entegee R&D Configuration Specialist - 53708879 - SB in Saint Paul, Minnesota
R&D Configuration Specialist - 53708879 - SB
Job Code: 53708879Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Mechanical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for a Configuration Specialist to work in their electronic medical equipment group. Will be responsible for defining, documenting, releasing, revising assemblies of regulated Class II and Class III medical devices to pre-production and production configurations. Process change requests using the Windchill and PDM systems. Make minor document or drawing changes as part of the change process to correct issues or document a new configuration. Define and update the bill of materials and documentation structure. Participate in change notice meetings. Monitor the progress of change notices. Follow up to ensure that the changes were implemented as specified
Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Information Technology or related science field.
• Experience with hardware configuration management.
• Experience with medical device Design History Files and Device Master Records in a medical device environment.
• Experience with Pro/Engineer or Solidworks.
• Experience with product lifecycle management applications such as Windchill.
• Experience in business and/or technical writing.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53708879SB
Equal Opportunity Employer