Entegee Relibility engineer - 53446344 - SB in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Relibility engineer - 53446344 - SB
Job Code: 53446344Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Mechanical EngineeringLast Updated: 09/29/2016Apply Now!
As a Senior Engineer, this position is expected to provide key technical expertise and leadership. This role is focused on understanding and improving product performance monitoring, issue management, and continuation engineering. As such, this Senior Engineer is expected to:
• Have excellent communication and documentation practices;
• Develop solutions to technical problems that require regular use of ingenuity and creativity;
• Understand therapy and clinical performance, products, and product use environments to appropriately and strategically apply technical knowledge, tools and methodologies to drive reliability monitoring and issue escalation.
• Represent the organization as a technical contact for reliability.
This role supports continuation engineering and manufacturing operations. As such, this senior reliability engineer is focused on maintaining the design integrity through post market changes and supporting/resolving quality issues that arise during production and use. Tasks include:
• Reviewing and approving changes to designs and processes, and assessing their impact to assure reliability requirements are met;
• Providing input for Regulatory submissions;
• Participating in establishing and reviewing specifications/requirements for components, products and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• 4+ years with Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or related field.
• 2+ years with Master’s degree in engineering, science, or related field
• 0+ years with PhD in engineering, science, or related field.
Additional required experience attributes:
• Experience and success working with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Proven ability to operate in a matrix organization and navigate complex business systems, regulations, standards, and performance requirements
• Understanding of CRHF products and their use in the clinical environment
• Experience in a highly regulated industry, preferably implantable medical devices
• Advanced degree in engineering, science, or equivalent field
• Reliability engineering experience, including product performance modeling and trending
• Exposure to or experience working in or with Design, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical and/or Manufacturing
• Knowledge of Design for Reliability (DfR), Design for Reliability and Manufacturability (DRM), and robust design practices
• Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE), or equivalent certification
• Experience working across geographies and cultures
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53446344SB
Equal Opportunity Employer