Entegee Sr. Project Electrical Engineer - 52632890 - SB in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Sr. Project Electrical Engineer - 52632890 - SB
Job Code: 52632890Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Electrical EngineeringLast Updated: 08/04/2016Apply Now!
How your will impact our company -
The Project Engineer-Electrical coordinates the planning, organizing, and completion of electrical engineering projects with area of assigned responsibility. This position works within an engineering process to define and participate in the development of projects to implement or improve manufacturing efficiency and/or general process improvements and initiatives. This position supports mill goals for safety, environmental and other concerns, outlines project requirements, assigns tasks, and supervises progress to ensure that project objectives are being met.
Ability to design, specify, estimate the cost, and manage the safe installation of cable systems, motor control centers, unit substations and other more specialized electrical equipment used in paper mills’, ensuring the design and installation complies with the National Electric Code and other applicable codes.
Ability to provide technical direction, assistance and engineered problem solutions to maintenance and operating personnel. Prepares estimates of time, costs and manpower requirements. Outlines project requirements, assigns tasks and supervises progress to ensure that objectives are being met. Ability to manage all phases of capital and expense projects from inception through final project
What you need to succeed -
• Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Electrical project engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of distribution switchgear and protective relaying.
• Knowledge of power generation with steam turbine generators.
• Knowledge of high voltage power distribution (13.2 KV and 2.4 KV).
• Interest and knowledge of short circuit, arc flash and load flow calculations.
• Knowledge and familiarity with software programs such as SKM -Powertools and Easy Power and the ability to maintain and update a model of the mill electrical system using Easy Power.
• Knowledge in some of the following competencies’: Process instrumentation systems, Distributed control systems, Programmable logic controllers, Variable speed a.c. and d.c. drives, Coordinated drive systems, Networks; Ethernet, field buss, device net
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52632890SB
Equal Opportunity Employer