Entegee Technical Writer - 53495163 - SB in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Technical Writer - 53495163 - SB
Job Code: 53495163Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Technical PublicationsLast Updated: 10/03/2016Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for a Technical Writer that will work with development teams to create customer-facing manuals and labels necessary to support their worldwide regulatory, marketing, and sales objectives. Plan, analyze, and create content using technical writing theories, methods, and tools. Assist with administrative authoring tasks, including routing documents for approvals, and reviewing documents for accuracy and conformance to standards
• Bachelor’s degree plus 2-5 years of related experience.
• Experience technical writing in the medical device or other regulated industry
• Experience with InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite 6
• Strong collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
• Experience with an XML-based content management system
• Ability to operate within complex processes
• Experience in technical writing used for translated documentation
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53495163SB
Equal Opportunity Employer