Natural Grocers Body Care Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah
Body Care Manager
Salt Lake City
UT, Salt Lake City- (SU) Sugar House
For 60 years, we at Natural Grocers have fulfilled the company’s mission of providing free health and nutrition education to customers, along with affordable healthy food and supplements. Our customers have come to rely on our highly trained staff, in-store
literature, nutrition counseling, educational lectures, practitioner referrals, and health fairs to help better understand and respond to their health and wellness issues. With a selection of over 30,000 natural and organic foods, supplements, body care, and
household products, we try to make everything we sell affordable for the average household. If you appreciate the difference between having a “passion for food” and enjoying an “affordable, nutritious diet,” then you will feel at home with Natural Grocers.
The Body Care Manager is responsible for the successful operation and profitability of the body care department as well as training, directing and monitoring all department staff.
• Ordering and replenishing the department according to company guidelines
• Keeping the department full and in-stock without over ordering
• Ensuring that tops sellers are always in stock
• Managing all of the daily department conditions to company guidelines
• Tagging, facing, rotating, cleanliness, stocking, back stock, and returns
• Ensuring World Class customer service for every customer
• Ensuring the body care department is full, clean and shopable
• Performing cycle counts
• Performing opening and closing procedures
• Responding to MOD calls on the front-end of the stores
• Supervising and training department support staff
• Cashiering as needed
• Knowledgeable about natural foods
• Previous experience in a retail environment; natural foods background a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience with body care and/or related experience.
• 1-2 years of experience supervising others, preferred.
• Ability to manage changing priorities.
• Possesses a sense of urgency in the completion of tasks.
• Possesses excellent customer service skills.
• Is highly organized with great attention to detail.
• Ability to stay focused with the task at hand.
• Ability to take direction and follow through.
• Must be cashier trained.
• Proficient in MS word, excel and outlook.
This job description is not an employment contract. It does not guarantee a job or that the above listed duties are the limit of responsibilities. The job and job description are subject to change with and without notice. Employees are required to accomplish
any and all tasks assigned to him/her by their Store Manager and/or other corporate managers that may not be listed in this job description.