University of Texas at San Antonio MBDA Export Project Manager in San Antonio, Texas
Title of Position MBDA Export Project Manager
Requisition Number BES20160574P
Department Posting Name MBDA Business Center
Location Downtown Campus
Recruitment Type External
Position Type This is an Administrative & Professional (A&P), benefits eligible, position.
Grant Funded? Yes
Hours per week 40
If employee will be working a schedule other than Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, specify hours and days to be worked
If Temporary, Ending Date
Recruiting Rate Commensurate with experience
Beginning Salary Flexibility Yes
Pay Basis Salary
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Do you want to allow additional experience to substitute for required education? No
Preferred Education Master's Degree
Field of Study
Preferred: Business Administration, Procurement, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, International Trade or related field.
MS Office Experience Required
Will this position require driving a UT or personally owned vehicle? Yes - Marginal Function
Other Computer and Software Skills Required
Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office, various project management software and standard office equipment.
Experience and Other Skills Required
Five years of progressively responsible experience in project management.
Do you want to allow additional education to substitute for required experience? No
Other Skills Preferred
Three years experience in international business in a professional position and one –three years experience in management of a major function of a business or Economic Development organization, global supply chain, or as a consultant to a trade organization.
Bilingual a plus
Description of Job Duties
- Perform assessments for prospective MBE’s and clients.
- Preparation of global action plans or marketing strategy for clients.
- Identify and select outside stakeholders to help MBE clients go grow.
- Envision and implement teaming agreement for export MBE clients. Assistance to help MBE clients enter global supply chains.
- Define the scope(s) of work, milestones, and negotiate the costs of the technical assistance to be provided to export MBE clients.
- Serve as speaker in conferences and seminars regarding Exporting.
- Draft correspondence, maintain client case files, accurate time sheets, and prepare monthly caseload reports for tracking clients.
- Refer non qualified customers to specialized training.
- Coordinate marketing and technical assistance with other organization representatives as needed.
- Overall management of the MBDA Export Project and its operations, funding and also perform other duties as assigned.
Posting Open Date 10/18/2016
Posting Close Date at midnight on 11/07/2016
Open Until Filled No
Special Notes To Applicants
Note 1: UTSA is a tobacco-free campus.
Note 2: UTSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Note 3: This is a security sensitive position. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.