CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Manager or Director in San Antonio, Texas
The vast majority of our nation's employers are private business owners. They are the heart and soul of America. Helping them succeed on their terms, by extension, means success for their employees, families, communities, and even our country. Our vision as CLA is simple: Help the owners we serve achieve their dream.
We are looking to bring on a Tax Director * in our *San Antonio, TXoffice.
- Provide support and leverage to team members and others on engagements
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence
- Support execution of engagement responsibilities
- Demonstrate personal productivity by working efficiently and effectively
- Engage in business development opportunities and achieve appropriate business development goals
- Build solid, effective client relationships
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting and/or professional services firm
- Current CPA licensure required
- Some experience working with high net-worth clients and preparing complex tax returns preferred
- Ability to provide seamless, integrated services to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build client relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor members of the team
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Desire to be an intricate part of business development and marketing strategies Ability to work independently yet be part of a strong tax team
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1057
Title: Tax Manager or Director
City: San Antonio