PAE, Inc SCA Secretary III in San Diego, California
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
SCA Secretary III
PAE SCORE is actively searching for a SCA Secretary III to support the
Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE) contract at Naval Air Station
North Island in San Diego, CA.
Secretary III is responsible supervising the functions of the SCORE Division
personnel performing administrative support for the SCORE contract.
These duties include:
• Maintenance of division administrative files, both electronic and hard copy.
• Word processing.
• Tracking, recording, and distribution of contract deliverables.
• In-Processing and out-processing of personnel.
• Providing backup for timekeeping and payroll processing.
• Maintaining personnel security clearance files.
• Assisting in travel arrangements and expense report preparation.
• Preparation, distribution, and filing of outgoing division correspondence.
• Receipt, distribution, and filing of incoming division correspondence.
• Supervision of Visitor Control and Accounts Payable functions.
Backup of Visitor Control and Accounts Payable functions.
• Supervision of the SCORE Employee Coffee Fund.
• Assisting in making coffee at the Bldg. 1479 coffee mess.
• Planning, coordination, and execution of division social functions.
• Support Range Support, Technical Support, and Range Operations Departments’ word
processing, database and spreadsheet requirements.
• Miscellaneous administrative support functions as assigned by management.
Candidate must be a US citizen.
Candidate must have the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance (or
transfer) in a timely manner, and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret
Clearance for this position on the SCORE Contract.
Two (2) years experience in managing technical and clerical personnel.
Experience with standard accounting procedures and practices.
Three (3) years experience in the operation of computer office automation
applications and word processors, typewriters, filing systems, and reproduction
Experience utilizing highly specialized terminology and vocabulary in narrative or
other forms in the preparation of technical reports and other documentation.
Experience using statistical or tabular material requiring complicated spacing
arrangements and direct typing or processing into final forms.
Associate degree in business or office management.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.