500friends Director Client Strategy in San Francisco, California
500friends enables CMOs of major brands to increase their customer lifetime value. Our SaaS lifecycle marketing suite, LoyaltyPlus, makes it easy to execute omni-channel loyalty programs while incentivizing customer identification, creating a single view of all customer interactions across channels, and executing personalized customer retention campaigns. Our services surrounding LoyaltyPlus span across strategic consulting, platform integration and implementation, program management and support, and advanced analytics. Our top clients include Abercrombie & Fitch, 1-800-Flowers, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Balance, and L'Oreal. We were recently ranked a "Leader", the highest ranking, in The Forrester Wave: Customer Loyalty Solutions for Midsize Organizations.
We were acquired by Merkle at the end of 2014, a $400M+ (revenues), privately held performance marketing agency that is majority owned by Dentsu Aegis Network, but 500friends is our own operating group. This means that you essentially get to join a start-up with the security and stability of an established company.
Our approach to hiring: Stop Hunting Unicorns
500friends is an end to end loyalty services provider. Alongside our SaaS based platform we provide consulting services in designing, refining, & optimizing loyalty programs & retention marketing strategies for our clients. You will own comprehensive client strategy engagements across opportunity assessment, program design, customer experience, and business case financial modeling. You will manage client engagements including timelines, deliverables, while being the thought leader during the engagement with our clients.
You should have a strategic mindset and will be able to solve loyalty problems for our clients while identifying opportunity, risk, and maximizing ROI.
The Director of Client Strategy will report directly to the Vice President of Loyalty Strategy.
This is an opportunity to join our recently established team in Tampa, Florida and work for a successful San Francisco based company in our first secondary office.
• Lead clients through identified phases of the consulting engagement including scoping, discovery, ideation, program design, modeling, & launch strategy
• Leverage your insight & expertise in retention based marketing customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and customer engagement strategies in developing programmatic approaches in increasing customer lifetime value for our clients
• Use data and analytics to develop the business case opportunity connected to program design - including quantifying the ROI opportunity and identifying KPIs
• Utilize your strategy consulting and/or marketing agency experience to both build rapport with clients and delivery recommendations for our omni-channel retail, e-commerce, & leading consumer clients
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional team across program implementation, solutions engineering and customer success - bridging program design from initial client objectives to optimal execution
• Manage the project plan and timeline in facilitating client engagements
• 5-7 years experience in management consulting with direct client engagement responsibility. Candidates with 7 years business strategy or marketing strategy roles may also be considered.
• Strategic thinker able to derive insight and provide actionable recommendations for client-facing presentations and client deliverables
• Strong, effective communicator with extensive experience blending creative expression and critical analysis in story-lining comprehensive presentations to marketing leaders
• Diligent, disciplined, & accountable - comfortable in performing at high-level in a dynamic deadline driven environment
• A natural leader in small or large groups
BS/BA required, business degree or MBA preferred