Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Life360 keeps your family safe and in sync: know where your family members are located, when they need help and what's on their minds with our private group chat.
With over 23 million registered people, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile family safety service, and one of the fastest growing geolocation apps on the market. Our platform spans across iOS, Android, Blackberry with along with a growing web presence.
We are looking for a Lead QA engineer to help us manage quality of our products across all platforms, as well as understand potential risks and weakness's in products and test ways to verify product security.
You know the QA ropes, you know what to worry about (everything!) but that you have to ship as well. You are not afraid to roll up you sleeve and spend hours to make sure an app goes out with no noticeable flaws, but you will be kept at night about something you might have missed.
* Create, review and maintain test suites
* Execute test cases, file issues, work with developers to debug and verify fixed bugs
* Find, verify and implement new technologies to help streamline the QA process and develop a more consistent product
* Contribute to application design and give feedback to improve user experience
* Upgrade device SW and maintain the records for different releases
* Focus on Quality, Speed and Ease of use from a customer perspective
* Actively participate in team's process improvement activitiesRequirements:
* Minimum of one years of general QA testing on world class products (required)
* 1+ years of Mobile device testing (preferred)
* Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer science (preferred)
* Basic knowledge of iOS, Android UI and app structure
* Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple tasks
* Fanatical attention to detail with a self starter mentality,and the ability to mentor junior QA team members
* Must be clever and have the ability to think on the fly, software is NEVER perfectBonus Points:
* A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously
* Coding experience (in any languages)
* QA Automation experience
* Foundation in interaction design and UX principlesPerks:
* Competitive pay and good benefits package
* Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office.
* Your own computer built the way you like it
* Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. AKA we buy you the things you need to improve yourself get your job done