Avispa Technology Sales Operations Project Manager 398677a in San Francisco, California
Sales Operations Project Manager
Sales Operations team is looking for an exceptional project manager with a proven track record of leading multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will have a very strong leadership capability and background in project management and sales operations, be able to quickly adapt to a changing environment and interact with a broad internal customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The successful candidate must have outstanding communication and presentation skills and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum of five (5) years of project management experience with a successful track record of managing multiple projects concurrently with the ability to deliver on time and within scope • Experience managing cross-functional teams comprised of resources from various organizations including Sales, Support, Marketing, Business Units, Channel, and Professional Services • Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate at all organizational levels, especially to an executive audience • Strong customer service attitude • Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and have a strong drive for results • Flexibility and ability to embrace change with a positive and professional attitude • Experience managing the entire project lifecycle • Ability to develop and track progress against project plans, scope, timelines, and changing prioritizations • Ability to manage customer interface, provide status updates to executive management, and to interface with all organizational groups • Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis • Exceptional time management skills combined with a skilled ability to multiplex across different tasks/projects while tracking and maintaining issues
The Sales Operations and Enablement Project Manager will be responsible for successfully leading multiple projects and cross-functional teams from concept to training and implementation. Specific duties include:
• Requirements Analysis and Definition of Project Scope ◦ Drive the development and analysis of project requirements. ◦ Identify all project deliverables which may include documentation, new tools or improvements and integration of existing tools.
• Creation of Project Plans ◦ Identify standalone or integrated deliverables which may include plans, schedules and other documents. ◦ Identify and secure resources required for all project tasks. ◦ Coordinate the management of resources for all participants of the project. ◦ Lead the team to establish and document a comprehensive, end-to-end project plan and schedule for which the team has executive sponsorship.
• Tracking & Project Execution ◦ Maintain and manage to the project plan and schedule. ◦ Lead the team to coordinate design, development, documentation, integration, test, and training activities across functional groups to meet committed deliverables to schedule, cost and requirements
• Communication of Project Status ◦ Provide project status reports describing the state of the project, progress and accomplishments, trends and significant risk items ◦ Conduct well planned effective meetings which drive actions and resolution.
• Manage stakeholders, subject matter experts, executives and other internal groups through effective communication • Be the central point of identification and management of project risk • Ensure customer satisfaction by managing the customer expectations and project
• At a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or related degree/experience • Minimum of five (5) years of project management experience with a successful track record of managing multiple projects concurrently • Knowledge of sales operations; experience with Salesforce.com and Oracle BI is desired • Highly skilled in Microsoft MS Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, and Visio • PMP certification is a plus
$62 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 12 Month Assignment