U.S. Bank Strategy Insights Manager in SAN FRANCISCO, California
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Customer Experience Office Multicultural Strategy team works to create a culturally relevant unified customer experience. The Business Case / Strategy Insights Manager is responsible for building business cases and successfully implementing recently approved and funded strategies, meeting timelines and budget requirements and will work with key areas ensuring the project is implemented within as scoped and approved parameters. The Implementation Manager coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to key areas and senior management on a regular basis. Additionally, the Strategy Insights Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects at one time. This role is responsible for scope management and will lead cross functional teams acting as a key leader, raising impediments and communicating progress on an ongoing basis. The manager is responsible for the successful implementation of the various strategies being approved for deployment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Adapt quickly to complex culture and develop successful professional relations with key stakeholders.
· Establish project plans for creating, enhancing and deploying new processes, services, features and functions across the enterprise
· Fully understand processes, workflow, and requirements to implement the approved solution for strategy implementation
· Clearly communicate the status of all projects, issues with implementation, and solutions
· Lead and manage internal resources to drive toward project milestones and overall project execution
· Engage with a variety of key leaders and stakeholders within each line of business to ensure buy-in at all levels within the organization
· Serve as an ambassador for the area maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world class service as we deploy our strategies
· Lead cross-functional teams, acting as an advocate and ensure strategy is successfully implemented
· Work to meet deadlines in a small entrepreneurial team
· Successfully deploy key phases, from inception to full adoption and implementation
· Regularly update senior leaders on implementation, capability development and future needs
· Report weekly to Executive Sponsor when tasks are at risk till critical path determined.
· Perform independently with minimal supervision and work with others developing trusting relationships.
· Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within organization.
· Build business cases and gather insights for strategy development
Your Career is Here.
Strong candidates will have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Six to ten years of experience in business and marketing environments
· Excellent project management skills
· Demonstrated success at deploying strategies and implementation plans with proven track record developing and implementing innovative solutions
· Experience in leading complex, cross-functional projects and teams
· Excellent communication and presentation skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
· Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
· Strong focus on team environment
· Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing
· Experience working with multicultural segments desired but not mandatory
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: CA-CA-San Francisco
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 160042752