Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Billing Specialist- Protiviti in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 153541
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Billing Specialist- Protiviti to enables timely and accurate invoicing for Protiviti by setting up billing requirements and producing and distributing invoices utilizing the iTRAC system. This process involves entering approved and verified data, creating invoices, applying the tax, consolidating invoices as well as special processing for complicated invoicing needs. The billing team partners with the Engagement Managers and Protiviti field to facilitate effective billing processing. Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong understanding of the systems used within the Billing team is necessary in order to be successful.
Specific responsibilities include:
Finalizes and distributes invoices to Protiviti clients:
Finalizes approved draft invoices in Itrac
- Locates receipts and backup documentation in the system to attach to the invoice
- Reconciles receipts with invoiced amounts
- Adds written comments to documentation as necessary
- Distributes invoices through various methods including email, fax, and Vendor Management System
- Responsible for delivery of invoices within 24-hour Service Level Agreement
- Communicates with internal customers via email and phone to resolve any missing documentation discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Protiviti Engagement Management, Finance and within the Field Service Center
- Provide requested information for issue identification and problem resolution
- Communicates with external customers to ensure proper set-up and troubleshooting of invoicing through Vendor Management Systems
- Billing Group Email Box Administration
- Maintains current knowledge of and adheres to Sarbanes-Oxley and other applicable regulations and controls
- High School Diploma or equivalent (such as GED) required. Bachelor's degree with Accounting coursework a plus
- 2+ years relevant work experience required
- Experience in a high volume processing environment a plus
- Competent in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) preferred. Experience with ERP or accounting systems preferred
- Demonstrate an understanding of ERP, company policies, procedures, organization, and controls to ensure the accuracy of billing processing. It is also necessary to understand the policies, procedures, organization and controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Ability to organize, sequence, file, follow directions, meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with regulatory/compliance requirements
- Flexibility, Team player, and Quality oriented
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128