Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Business Intelligence Analyst I in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 158161
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst I your specific responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, validate, and send daily, weekly, monthly management reports to customers.
- Provide support for non-standard report and analysis requests for customers.
- Maintain hierarchy information to support management reporting.
- Research and respond to questions from customers.
- With guidance, perform business-to-systems analysis and problem-solving analysis of complex management reporting and business issues. Able to contribute at a functional and technical level on all phases of systems analysis.
- Support impact analysis and project requirements definition in the report development lifecycle.
- Translate customer needs into functional requirements. With guidance, elicit, analyze, and document business requirements for project proposals including, but not limited to, process and data flows, user interfaces, security, and report requirements. Document current and proposed business process flows.
- With manager and/or senior analysts, participate in cross-functional meetings where customers are interviewed to understand customer needs and to define problems as well as appropriate solution requirements, develop specifications, analyze and document business processes, validate test procedures, and train the user community.
- Function as subject matter expert in a defined scope on small to large/complex projects with shifting priorities. Support delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support projects from analysis through deployment and change management. Participate in cross-training of project team members.
- Follow user acceptance test plans and schedules.
- Provide implementation support for the production environment within negotiated service levels.
- Support testing efforts and coordinated implementation of system modifications.
- Participate in review of technology options. Validate technical approaches are in line with customer’s business and system strategies.
- Provide functional interpretations of products, applications, and services. Produce clear, understandable communications for business partners. Support delivery of presentations, training, and technical documentation for management and business partners.
- Communicate with others within the Field Accounting Department, other RHI organizational units, field locations, Field Service Centers, and consultants.
- Support teamwork and solicit input from internal and external clients on processes, procedures, technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS or related area required or equivalent experience and education preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in an operational reporting or business systems environment with a Bachelor’s degree; 5+ years’ without.
- Demonstrated understanding of operational transaction data flows and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new business processes, hardware/software systems quickly and independently.
- Experience with transactional data systems required, ERP system preferred, and understanding of accounting helpful.
- Experience using relational database system, Oracle preferred.
- Ability to gather data from source systems required; ability to build queries preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including intermediate to advanced functions in Excel and/or Access required.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Solid customer service and support focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128