Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Content Editor (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154561
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Content Editor to work with the Content Marketing team to ensure all content adheres to approved editorial style, follows best practices for SEO optimization, and meets quality standards. The Content Editor will write, edit, and proofread content, as well as manage workflow and track projects as needed. The Content Editor will report to the Editor in Chief. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content that supports business priorities and goals
- Integrating consistent messaging, voice and tone across all content pieces, including site content, user interface copy, emails, social media posts, etc.
- Optimizing online content for optimum SEO performance
- Using analytics programs to report on, evaluate and improve content performance
- Participating in editorial planning meetings to conceptualize and execute innovative content pieces
- Creating, updating and managing project timelines
- Ensuring deadlines are met and team members are informed of current status and upcoming milestones for each project
- Scheduling and managing outside resources
- Coordinating editing, proofreading, and fact-checking assignments
- Updating and maintaining organization-wide style manual
- Updating and maintaining SEO best practices and CMS posting guidelines and training internal clients and outside resources as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of writing, editing, and proofreading experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience writing and editing various forms of content, including web copy, blog posts, video scripts, infographics, online quizzes, and eBooks
- Knowledge of web writing principles and SEO best practices
- In-depth knowledge of AP, Chicago, and online styles.
- In-depth experience with Drupal or similar content management system (CMS)
- Familiarity with web analytics programs such as Google Analytics or SearchMetrics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and online collaboration software such as SharePoint, Dropbox, or SmartSheet
- Experience with social media publishing tools, such as Hootsuite, is desirable
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; tact and diplomacy
- Strong workflow management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the staffing industry or previous experience writing for career- or management-related forums a plus
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128