Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Credit Manager in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 152923
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
As Credit Manager , your specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage and document the daily collection activity of an assigned A/R portfolio.
- Handle special projects and assignments.
- Research account disputes and discrepancies; perform account reconciliation.
- Identify projected legal and write-off accounts within the assigned portfolio.
- Finalize outstanding balances through negotiation or by forwarding accounts to Strategic Collection.
- Analyze accounts and access credit risk.
- Maintain portfolio at Corporate Goal. No aged residual credits over 150 days.
- Communicate and service branch offices to address collection issues, billing disputes, process job order overrides and credit checks, and respond to inquiries.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ credit and collections background.
- Credit and collection related training.
- Negotiation skills.
- Microsoft Office experience with or aptitude to learn PeopleSoft, knowledge of 10 key and basic math.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and legal procedures.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128