Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Front End Drupal Developer III in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 157175
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you have a background in technology and want to work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate, please consider Robert Half.
Watch this video to learn more about working in IT at Robert Half and apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Front End Drupal Developer III to consults with business partners, business systems analysts, software engineers, and other project team members to design, build and manage websites and related web applications. Deploys and maintains systems to manage website content and web applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participates in code reviews.
- Develops large and complex web applications, often involving back-end systems. Can independently develop low to medium complexity systems. Able to code effectively on any layer within an end to end system (database, server-side, client-side).
- Performs unit test planning and execution for own code.
- Defines Integration Test strategy and plan. Assists QS personnel in configuring test environments. Deploys web applications to production.
- Analyzes and resolves highly complex production issues, defining approach and guidelines as required to resolve issues. Level III support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Technical Related Field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Web Development in a corporate setting.
- 2+ years’ experience mentoring and leading Web developers or software engineers.
- 2+ years’ experience building Drupal websites.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128