Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Online Content Specialist (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 153718
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking an Online Content Specialist to report to the Manager, Online Content. He or she is responsible for creating online content, including website content, landing pages, infographics, interactive tools, video scripts, and other content formats. This individual will participate in ideating, developing, writing, and executing on online content assets, bringing a “digital-first” mindset and orientation. The Online Content Specialist will ensure his or her content helps achieve our performance goals, which include attraction, conversion, and retention. Content produced must contribute to growth in Search Engine Optimization visibility, organic traffic, lead nurture/conversion, and engagement. She or he will be experienced in achieving business goals using online content, and in taking a data-driven approach to developing and writing content. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop industry-leading online content for Robert Half’s websites and partner websites, including conception, writing, and getting approvals. Write and maintain static content pages and landing pages. Deliver highly shareable and promotable content targeted toward our client and candidate audiences, including infographics, interactive experiences, video script, and other content formats. Content created should reflect what our customers need, want, and respond to, first and foremost
- Ensure content supports customer acquisition and retention goals set by digital marketing and demand-generation teams
- Optimize pages for better Search Engine Optimization, leveraging agency and internal insights. Develop and maintain expertise in how to deliver better Search Engine Optimization through content optimization and tagging
- Partner with Corporate Communications organization to leverage thought leadership, awareness, and reputation content in the website. Work with Online Content Manager to ensure appropriate mix of content for awareness, engagement, lead nurture, conversion, and reputation
- Partner with Creative team on user experience and visual design of online content projects to ensure the most compelling and user-friendly presentation
- Work with Online Content Manager to investigate and develop a plan for generating and incorporating user-generated content (UGC) into our online content marketing
- Create online native advertising content pieces for the Advertising team
- Provide input into user testing and surveys, representing an online content point of view, including AB page and user flow testing (Optimizely), site feedback surveys (Verint), and longer emailed surveys (Omnibus, others)
- Keep up to date with online content best practices and formats. Stay informed about competitors’ online content. Develop knowledge about our industry and business
- Monitor and measure performance of online content, and adjust plans accordingly. Demonstrate a data-driven approach to online content creation and planning.
- Publish and make updates to content in our publishing and production tools, including Drupal and, possibly, the Ion Interactive platform
- Support development of Robert Half guidance for high-performing online content, copy conventions, and voice and tone corresponding to different stages of the marketing funnel and customer lifecycle
- Ensure timely content preparation, reviews and approvals, and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English or related degree
- 5 years of online content creation experience
- Excellent online content skills, including marketing copywriting, editing, proofreading, grammar, and punctuation. Able to write flawless copy that persuades users and meets our KPIs, while fitting our content, design, and brand guidelines
- Experience in writing online content for B2B marketing or e-commerce. Familiarity with lead nurturing and qualification
- Strong project and time management skills
- Understanding of our customer segments
- Experience developing A/B tests and optimizing content/copy to improve results based on what customers respond to
- Passionate about delivering data-driven and compelling campaigns
- Strong understanding of the difference/interplay between marketing content and editorial content
- Strong collaboration skills
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128