Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Payroll Compliance Clerk in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 158841
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Payroll Compliance Clerk to join the Unemployment department, which is responsible for processing unemployment claims and other unemployment activities for all temporary staff in the US and Canada.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Scan unemployment files to electronic storage database.
- Run scan volume reporting, reconcile daily scan results, and correct failed scans.
- Open, sort, track, and distribute unemployment mail.
- Copy, fax and/or mail completed unemployment related documents to various state agencies.
- Retrieve and distribute I-9 and W-4 copy requests.
- Box and ship documents to offsite storage.
- Order office supplies and schedule routine maintenance of department copiers.
- Data entry and I-9 compliance related activities into payroll and front-office systems, i.e., PeopleSoft and MJP.
- Complete unemployment wage audit form required by state employment agencies.
- Track daily mail counts and generate weekly and monthly mail count reports.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- 1+ years’ clerical/administrative experience within an office environment preferred.
- Basic proficiency of Microsoft Office suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook). Operation of 10 key.
- Previous experience with ERP systems (preferably PeopleSoft), or equivalent technical aptitude preferred.
- Ability to adapt to shifting work priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with team to produce deliverables.
- Ability to meet or exceed quality standards.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, and with others, and prioritize work.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128