Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Social Media Advertising Manager (Temporary) in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 154102
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Social Media Advertising Manager to develop and manage social media advertising and amplification campaigns across our target social media channels. This role’s goal is to leverage social media advertising tactics to drive awareness, engagement, and, ultimately, conversion. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Performance Advertising and resides on the Digital Marketing team. Note: This is a temporary position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage social media advertising and amplification campaigns across our target social media sites.
- Work with our digital advertising agency on buys, as well as buying directly from the social media platforms.
- Daily involvement in targeted paid social media efforts, helping determine which platforms to invest in, helping expose the company to new channels.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our agency partners, as well as all functional teams with which the Advertising team partners.
- Develop and build strong relationships with the major social media platforms(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Work closely with the Content Marketing and PR teams to identify trending issues and top performing content that we should invest in amplifying, bearing in mind our site performance goals.
- Lead day-to-day planning & execution of direct response social media advertising tactics across social platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Stay current with all developments in social media advertising, and keep the Social Media team in the Content Marketing group abreast of all developments.
- Demonstrate an innovative use of social media channels, tools, and platforms to increase our ROI through social media advertising.
- Plan and organize all seasonal, annual and business opportunity-specific social media campaigns, in partnership with the Content Marketing team.
- Build, set up and deliver social media advertising campaigns for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and any new platforms. Must develop supporting advertising creative, while the Social Media Manager team will provide social media posts and content.
- Optimization and budget management on social media advertising spend and campaign performance metrics.
- Deliver post-campaign analysis using both the media reports and the analyticssolutions
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive testing calendar, managing daily activation, and execution of media tactics, including placements, ad types, bid optimization, etc. Must report results to key stakeholders, including advertising, digital marketing, and content marketing partners.
- Manage media buys, campaign analysis, and optimization processes in order to deliver on quantitative business objectives.
- Oversee, author and/or constructively edit and review media documents (i.e. plans, POVs, RFIs, RFPs, plans, agreement, memos, and partner communication)
- Drive innovation in each channel by working with partners to testing new formats, tactics and new ways of buying social media, delivering continuous improvement
- Understand the mix of paid, earned, owned media and deliver insights to Content Marketing team regarding what delivers the greatest success.
- Monitor competitors to identify and assess their social media advertising strategies, as well as keep abreast of the overall industry.
- Conduct testing to advance channel effectiveness and drive insights; includes planning, prioritization, measurement, structure and analysis
- BA/BS with 5+ years of social media advertising experience.
- Extensive experience with social media advertising and amplification buys across a broad range of platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the various social media marketing channels and technologies, and how to target consumers within those channels.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who can work effectively across teams and with social media vendors and agencies.
- Experience handling marketing budgets.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128