Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare UX Designer / User Experience Architect in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 157987
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Are you an innovative User Experience expert who would like to improve the work day of your customers? Would you like to join a collaborative and creative team of web developers, designers, user experience experts, content managers, and rich media producers? Does your work style foster collaboration, innovation and employee engagement? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining the Interactive Media Services team as a UX Designer / User Experience Architect . We are looking for a UX Architect / Designer to partner with the User Experience team as they design and deliver engaging products, solutions and outstanding service to our global customers!
As UX Designer / User Experience Architect, you must have strong, communication and product management skills as well as creative, technical and analytical abilities. In this role, you would be responsible for collaborating and partnering with a team that ensures our enterprise websites and applications are both easy to use and visually engaging. You and your team would partner regularly with Marketing, Information Technology, Corporate Communications and Business Technology to provide products, services and solutions that focus on user-centered design.
If you’re a highly skilled UX designer, visual designer, interaction designer or information architect (IA) we would like to hear from you.
- Establish design principles and techniques, and manage the design process and help determine how products interact in response to human behavior.
- Skilled in user experience methods such as: contextual inquiry, information architecture, navigation design, interface and interaction design, rapid prototyping, usability testing, user personas and surveys, visual design, and wireframes.
- Partner with the team to develop IA deliverables which include: Business Rules, Product Branding, Product UI Roadmap, Navigation Patterns, Information Hierarchy and High-level nomenclature.
- Develop detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas and make constructive suggestions for change to business stakeholders.
- Partner with the Director, Interactive Media Services and the UX team to define the structure of web sites and other information-rich products and hold the vision for the site(s) as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area such as psychology, human factors, HCI or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with UXP Architect work experience is preferred.
- 3+ years’ of experience in user research, user interface design, information architecture, usability testing, human factors, and other related disciplines within a consultative or corporate environment.
- Ability to create visual designs for desktop software and transactional Web sites is required.
- Experience with Axure or similar prototyping tools
- Ability to develop paper and click-through prototypes.
- Formal project management certification is a plus. HCI or CUA certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of each phase of the UXP cycle from strategic to tactical: Technology Implementation, Concrete Design, Content Production, Abstract Design, Technology Strategy, Site Strategy, Content Strategy, User Research and Project Management
- Excellent oral/written communication skills--including presenting concepts and storyboards.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable this position to work well with key stake holders; team organization skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less-technical users.
- Ability to communicate in-depth business processes and user research to technical resources.
- Ability to communicate UXP requirements to business teams.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
• The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
• The location (s) (city,state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
• Corporate Staffing
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128