Nvidia Enterprise Partner Marketing Manager in Santa Clara, California
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Partner Marketing Manager for enterprise solutions in the Americas.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for driving demand generation marketing and sales enablement initiatives with NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN) national and regional solution providers. As a key member of the Field Marketing and Americas Partner Organizations, the Partner Marketing manager owns the marketing relationship with key Value Added Reseller partners in North America. This role develops and executes marketing plans and enablement activities so as to successfully launch new channel sales initiatives and generate demand for NVIDIA enterprise solutions in support of channel revenue goals. The successful candidate must be a highly driven and experienced channel marketer with a track record of building innovative partner marketing plans for new and/or established enterprise brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement a regional marketing strategy for assigned national and regional enterprise solution provider accounts which includes a mix of demand generation activities, channel promotions, and partner enablement activities.
- Own the marketing relationship with NPN partners in the national and regional solution provider partner segment. Represent the perspective and needs of the NPN national and regional solution providers to internal groups and stakeholders.
- Drive the strategic direction for how NVIDIA engages this set of solution providers with demand generation, sales enablement and channel programs.
- Manage, deploy, track, and analyze proposal based MDF budget to maximize ROI in support of channel sales revenue goals.
- Drive marketing strategies for new partner recruitment and support the onboarding of new partners through training on available marketing resources, processes and programs.
- Provide feedback to, and collaborate with partner management, product management, and corporate marketing teams to create increasingly effective demand generation programs for our NVIDIA Partner Network partners.
*What we need to see: *
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of work related experience in high-tech marketing, channel marketing, or channel partner program management with an emphasis on partner marketing and a proven history of successful strategic and tactical execution.
- Strong marketing competency and demonstrated excellence in marketing strategy, partner demand generation, partner management, sales enablement, and marketing communications.
- Solid understanding of the IT channel and Value Added Reseller (VAR) go to market models.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise and data center computing architectures and technologies.
- Direct experience working within the VAR channel of a multinational, professional solutions focused hardware or software company.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels of management within NVIDIA and partner organizations.
- BS/BA or similar degree in Business or Marketing required. MBA a plus.
- Requires direct contact with partners, as well as third party vendors. Up to 30% travel is required.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau, and Marketo desirable.
- MBA a plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time