Nvidia Senior Software Program Manager in Santa Clara, California
We are now looking for a Senior Software Program Manager
What you'll be doing:
This person will be focused on our GPU Computing software platform and related software products. They will support our CUDA toolkit releases, track requirements and bugs as well as manage the release schedules. This person will work closely with the driver release team to make sure schedules and product support expectations are aligned. Responsibilities include:
- Manage software releases for maintenance updates.
- Manage and track requirements
- Define releases, drive bug fixes, testing, and documentation.
- Interface with driver release planning team for alignment.
- Improve and maintain all processes related release management.
What we need to see:
- Required Organizational Skills and Traits:
- Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask in a fast moving environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
- Hands on experience in a software development environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction.
- Ability to work with resources across multiple time zones.
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills
- Able to think strategically and tactically and to build consensus to make programs successful
- Demonstrable ability to think outside the box to resolve technical issues and resource conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to get complex product to customers
- 5 years programming of a modern programming language highly desired
- Thorough knowledge of software engineering principles
- Working knowledge of industry standard configuration management tools.
- 5 years in a similar or related role
- BS EE or CS
Ways to stand out:
- Experience with productivity tools and process automation in support of this role a plus
- Knowledge of operating systems, graphics principles and standards are a plus
- PM Certification/training a plus
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time