Entegee Press Helper - 52867751 - JE in Savage, Minnesota
Press Helper - 52867751 - JE
Job Code: 52867751Job Location: Savage, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
We are seeking a Press Helper for one of our clients in the Southern metro. This is a great long term position on 1st shift.
• Set up flexographic and/or rotary screen print machines.
• Will help press operator maintain the quality and maximum production of printed materials.
• Will assist press operators and other personnel with various printing and related activities focused on the manufacture of printed and flexible electronics.
• Mixing ink thinner, isopropyl, and acetone
• Mount plates and screens.
• Stage tooling and supplies for production orders.
• Support operator with set-up and tear-down.
• Act as back up for press operation when needed.
• Work with Operator to achieve productivity and quality goals.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Enter and maintain accurate production data as required.
• Assist with inventory as needed.
• Assist in manufacturing equipment performance by performing regular preventative maintenance on equipment as required by maintenance programs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent: Some trade school experience preferred.
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Ability to carry weights up to 50 pounds for short periods of time
• Ability to operate a forklift preferred.
• Experience working with flexographic and/or rotary screen printing press. Roll to Roll color printing experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills
• Knowledge of printed electronics manufacturing processes: functional printing, converting, stamping, plating and assembly preferred.
• Experience with an X-ray scanner preferred.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52867751JE
Equal Opportunity Employer