Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title iOS Mobile App Designer II
Job ID Number 27070
Location Savannah, GA
Job Category Information Technology
Job Description Position Purpose:
Designs, develops, tests and implements complex enterprise applications software including client, server and middleware. This includes designing and building complex algorithms and data structures and application performance monitoring and tuning.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Creates complex software design at the component level based on the application architecture and the detailed business requirements.
2) Develops complex algorithms and data structures
3) Assists with the translation of logical data design to physical database design.
4) Develops strategies for the monitoring, preventive maintenance and disaster recovery of complex applications.
5) Serves as technical expert in one or more applications within a portfolio.
6) Assures that solution designs meet requirements for scalability, performance and quality in accordance with negotiated service level agreements.
7) Participates in the assessment and resolution of complex software defects.
8) Assists project management with the development of work breakdown structures, project plans and skills required to develop and implement applications.
9) Participates in design reviews for implementation projects.
10) Conducts technical evaluations
11) Leads the review, business case development and implementation of software development tools, methodology and software development standards.
12) Understands IS Security measures and current standards, practices and technology.
1) Serves as liaison with suppliers for sustaining activities.
2) Assists with evaluation and recommendations regarding purchased software packages, and supporting services.
3) Supports management in recruiting and hiring
4) Using knowledge of technology and existing systems, mentors junior staff on building and maintaining application systems.
5) Performs other duties as assigned
1) Expert in one or more software development languages.
2) IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) exposure is desired.
3) Solid understanding of system lifecycle methodologies, software development tools and standards.
4) Experience working in teams.
5) Proficiency with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) desired.
6) Proficiency with MS Office.
7) Ability to solve problems quickly and completely. Ability to identify tasks which require automation.
8) Strong inter-personal and communication skills; must be capable of explaining complex procedures in writing or verbally. Must be able to write proposals and make presentations to internal customers and professional peers.
9) Provides technical direction for application development teams.
10) A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience.
Gulfstream, the world leader in business jet manufacturing is looking for highly talented iOS developers. You''ll be a part of a highly collaborative mobile development team focused on deliverying mobility to the entire enterprise.+ Advanced experience with xCode SDK, Objective-C to create mobile apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices required+ Experience programming in Cocoa framework, delivering core graphical user interfaces and event based iOS apps.+ Experience mobilizing back-end data from a large scale enterprise environment preferred+ SAP Sybase Unwired Platform experience altering native iOS apps for SUP delivery is strongly preferred+ Experience with Titanium, PhoneGap, Kony or similar development platforms a plus+ Strong Understanding of Apple development best practices and policies
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.(8) years experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines and/or five (5) years specific SAP system configuration, development and deployment experience.
Apply Online Directly with Gulfstream