Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Lead Receiving Associates - Credits in Secaucus, New Jersey
Auto req ID 27273BR
Company Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Location NJ - Secaucus
Posting Title Lead Receiving Associates - Credits
Responsibilities If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Lead Receiving Associate in our Secaucus, NJ location. If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing, shipping and receiving, coupled with a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
• Ensure goods, materials and products are verified against records of shipping
• Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
• Responsible for the initial physical receipt, processing, audit reconciliation, visual inspection of
goods, and the identification and counting of materials being returned
• Accurately update information into WMS system to ensure integrity of inventory
• Accurately process credits for materials being returned
• Communicate with proper departments for returned products to be relocated into the
warehouse to the correct locations in accordance with established procedures
• Operate PIT equipment in a safe manner as necessary
• Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
A background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred. A successful Warehouse Associate will possess the following:
• Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
• PIT equipment experience (Forklift, Electric pallet jack, Reach Truck, etc)
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Familiarity with WMS systems
• Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
• General computer skills for data entry
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 63 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $13 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 22,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.