Entegee Data Entry Specialist - 53611657 - JL in Shakopee, Minnesota
Data Entry Specialist - 53611657 - JL
Job Code: 53611657Job Location: Shakopee, MNCategory: AdminLast Updated: 10/25/2016Apply Now!
The main job duties/responsibilities are as follows:
• Work on the implementation and organization of the Hippo CMMS software onboarding project.
• Collect and transfer spare part data and inventory levels, asset related data, preventive maintenance data into provided Excel spreadsheet formats.
• Use of basic measuring tools (Digital caliper, tape measure) to obtain sizes on relevant parts.
• Meet weekly to discuss progress and issues of concern.
• Contact via email with Hippo CMMS support staff to check on progress.
• Potentially work with relevant maintenance/production staff to assist in the training.
• Typing (65+ WPM),
• Microsoft Excel & Outlook experience,
• Ability to work independently/report progress weekly,
• Good written/verbal communication skills, and
• Proactive attitude.
• Training experience preferred
• MS Excel and Outlook software required
• MMS Systems software experience or other data management software experience preferred
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or @entegee.com.
Please reference job # 53611657JL
Equal Opportunity Employer