Entegee Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - 52473085 - TD in Shakopee, Minnesota
Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - 52473085 - TD
Job Code: 52473085Job Location: Shakopee, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 07/26/2016Apply Now!
The main job duties/responsibilities are as follows:
• Perform machine troubleshooting tasks and improvements with particular attention to mechanical troubleshooting.
• Perform equipment installations, operations, and process qualifications
• Run process validation protocols
• Revise and redline existing documentation and complete document change request forms
• Develop and maintain label documents and databases
• Willingness to champion other activities as requested by operations, engineers and leaders
• Recommend process improvements
• Employees are responsible for maintaining an awareness of workplace safety and maintaining an awareness of training or education that will assist them in improving needed areas of their present job performance
• Work closely with the Plant Salaried Maintenance Technician on a variety of maintenance / engineering tasks and projects.
• Preferably an Associate’s degree or in the process of attaining one
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Familiar with 3-D CAD programs (Solid Works, Pro E)
• Previous technical writing experience with test plans and test reports
• Coffee Industry experience is a plus
• Attention to detail and understanding of traceability
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52473085TD
Equal Opportunity Employer