Datacard Group Manager Sales Incentive Compensation Admininistration in Shakopee, Minnesota
Sales Incentive Compensation Administration Manager *REQ#5342 *
This is a newly created role that will support our growing business. Entrust Datacard is seeking a hands-on Sales Compensation Administration Manager who will lead the team that supports the operational needs, analysis and administration of our global sales incentive compensation plans while being an active member of the team who will also engage in the operational activities. This role will partner with Finance, Sales and the Sales Compensation Design team to ensure the plans are administered in adherence to the plan design. This role will also be the main contact for issue escalation and be a strong partner to the design team in giving analytics and insight into how current plan design is functioning. They will also develop processes and procedures to create efficiencies and effective oversight of payment processing. This position will report to the Vice President of Human Resources who supports the Global Sales and Service Leader and his entire organization.
Provides leadership to the team of administrators and analyst in their day to day execution of sales incentive compensation and reporting. Leads and directs their work for effective customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
Manages the working relationship with global payroll team to ensure payments are appropriately delivered within the pay system timeframes.
Owner of sales and incentive payment approval processes, payment workflows, plan acknowledgement capture, and accurate payments and compensation programs assigned.
Acts as the primary liaison across different functional groups including HR, HRIS, Payroll, Finance and Audit to ensure functional payment administration requirements are defined and maintained.
Presents annually to the global sales team regarding the rollout of compensation plans and new processes tied to the measurement of the compensation plan and goals.
Act as Project Manager for all required changes in the Oracle compensation tool/system, in order to reflect changes in business, organization and sales plan design including programing new plans, adding and deleting employees, resolving reconciliation issues and making appropriate adjustments. Interact with, and manage, 3rd party technical resources, if required, to meet business requirements for the Oracle platform.
Develop efficient processes and timely reports for various sales initiatives including providing routine and ad hoc reports. Ensure integrity of the data from diverse sources to achieve high quality reporting.
Drives continuous improvement in processing and administration.
Troubleshoot reporting and compensation related issues for the sales team. Communicate sales commission calculation and analysis to Sales Executives.
Responsible for ensuring all business Governance & Audit guidelines for Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) administration are consistently followed and implemented for all incentive participants.
Performs other duties as required.
We seek an individual with a successful track record who must be comfortable with a fast paced and changing environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of sales finance or sales compensation experience,
- 2+ years managing sales incentive compensation team
- Self-motivated and able to manage competing priorities with attention to timelines
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Strong systems aptitude, hands-on experience with incentive compensation software systems and Salesforce.com
- Advanced Excel Skills, experience working with large data sets
- Analytic skills with an interest in identifying and fixing problems, process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to quickly summarize data findings and effectively communicate results to management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for the US
- Experience in a high tech or software environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or accounting preferred
- Experience with Oracle EBS and SAP Business Intelligence
- Experience working in a global, diverse and multicultural environment
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
Job Title: Manager Sales Incentive Compensation Admininistration
Job ID: 5342
Job Function: Sales Support
Location: US:Shakopee, MN