HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Division Director Food & Nutritional Services in Shawnee, Kansas
Parallon Supply Chaina division of HCA is currently seeking a Division Director of Food and Nutritional Services (FANS). This person is responsible for developing, evaluating and implementing food/supply formularies for all hospitals within the MidAmerica division. They would be responsible for standardizing FANS processes and products, and analyzing product and meal utilization throughout the division to reduce supply cost and improve. Individual will support the CEO as a subject matter expert in the review of food and nutrition products and programs. Individual will provide review and operational analysis of outsourced management contracts for facility FANS departments.
- Manages the Division operational processes specific to food and nutrition services to identify opportunities to standardize products, reduce expense and ensure achievement of the program’s goals and objectives.
- Facilitate annual strategic planning session with hospital based FANS leaders and division leaders, as appropriate to develop annual strategy and operating plans for division FANS.
- Establish annual cost savings targets for the division with assigned responsibilities.
- Provide monthly KPI reviews and quarterly balanced scorecard reports for the division.
- Analyze current spend, contract compliance, and rebate percentages
- Analyze cost net of revenue per APD.
Identify opportunities to standardize products and reduce expense.
B.S. in Food & Nutrition, Hospitality Management or related field. Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or Nutrition, or R.D. preferred
Minimum of 5 years experience as healthcare director in food/nutrition required.
- Prior experience in managing multiple foodservice operations preferred.
Title: Division Director Food & Nutritional Services
Location: Kansas-Shawnee-Supply Chain - Kansas City
Requisition ID: 09752-12054