PAE, Inc Supervisor,Asset Optimiza Sect in Sheppard AFB, Texas
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Supervisor,Asset Optimiza Sect
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
• Supervises the Installation Asset Optimization Section of the Installation Asset Management Depart-ment. Basic responsibilities include management of the technical, engineering, and administrative operations necessary for optimizing installation strategic planning and activity/asset performance. Development of, and maintenance of the installation Activity Management Plans (AMPs), and Base Comprehensive Asset Management Plan (BCAMP) in support of the installation’s business develop-ment, optimization, and integration objectives. Oversees the base community planning, and Geo-Base functions.
• Serves as the Installation BCAMP Manager with responsibility for overseeing development and maintenance of the installation’s long range strategic development and sustainment plans including, but not limited to, the Installation Development Plan (IDP), GeoBase Database, the Activity Devel-opment Plans (AMPs), and the Base Comprehensive Asset management Plan (BCAMP).
• Develops and maintains the base Infrastructure Plan. Oversees the identification, capitalization, and condition assessment, and optimization of the installation facilities, supporting systems, and asso-ciated infrastructure. Ensures supporting sustainment, restoration, and modernization (SRM) and Mil-itary Construction (MILCON) projects are identified, scoped, and programmed for the FYDP plus two (2) years.
• Must be customer orientated and provide world class service to our Air Force customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Serves as a working supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees assigned to the Asset Optimization Section of the Installation Asset Optimization Department.
• Represents the Asset Optimization Section with a variety of installation and functional area organiza-tions.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and managing the technical and admin-istrative operations of the section for community planning, environmental planning, National Envi-ronmental Policy Act (NEPA), cultural resources, Environmental Management System (EMS), hazard-ous materials (HAZMAT), spill response, energy and utilities conservation programs, real estate/real property, space utilization, and leading the development/implementation of activity management plans in support of business development, optimization, and integration.
• Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the Asset Optimization Section. Ensures that the com-munity planning, GeoBase, environmental planning, and asset optimization/integration comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meet customer needs. Develops goals and objectives that in-tegrate organization and asset optimization objectives.
• Manages the technical, engineering, and administrative activities for optimizing installation strategic planning and activity/asset performance. Manages the base community planning, environmental planning, NEPA, cultural resources, EMS, HAZMAT, spill response, energy and utilities conservation program, real estate/real property, and space utilization programs, and leads the develop-ment/implementation of activity management plans in support of business development, optimiza-tion, and integration,
• Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities over direct reports. Advises and pro-vides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management. Selects or recommends selection of candidates for vacancies, promotions, details, and reassignment in consideration of skills, qualifications, and mission requirements. Develops, modifies, and/or inter-prets performance standards. Explains performance expectations to employees and provides regu-lar feedback on strengths and weaknesses.
NUMBER OF PERSONNEL SUPERVISED Exempt Non-Exempt Contract TOTAL
2 2 4
NUMBER OF PERSONNEL INDIRECTLY SUPERVISED Exempt Non-Exempt Contract TOTAL
6 4 10
• The Asset Optimization Section Supervisor shall have a minimum of a BS degree (Masters Degree preferred) in community planning, engineering, or a related field.
• Ability to plan, organize, and direct the functions and staff of a small sized organization.
• Excellent oral and written skills. Must be able to prepare and deliver briefings to senior manage-ment, and installation/higher headquarters leadership.
• Knowledge of community planning concepts, principles, and practices relating to sustainable devel-opment, smart growth, new urbanism, and physical planning and design.
• Knowledge of the principles of planning and program management; common business and econom-ic principles, theories, concepts, and procedures; financial management principles and standards; and of the DoD planning, programming, and budgeting system (PPBS).
• Knowledge of standard construction and contracting regulations, practices, and proce-dures. Knowledge of safety, security, personnel management, and EBO regulations, practices, and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification’s activities range from, an office environment with extensive sitting demands to a field environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Spe-cial vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a outdoor environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards pre-vail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards. May be required to work a flexible work schedule and alternating work days to meet mission and customer requirements.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Valid State Driver’s License
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF