inVentiv Health Project Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Organization Overview inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world. Like you, we are committed to enriching the lives of patients, families, and communities by helping to expedite the quality delivery of our clients’ therapies to market.
Title Project Manager
Job ID 14037
Responsibilities Oversee interdisciplinary clinical research programs.
• Represent inVentiv Health to the customer. ensuring satisfaction levels are maintained and program deliverables are communicated effectively.
• Lead clinical team to ensure quality. timelines and budget management.
• Responsible for TMF Management Plan and quality and completeness of TMF for assigned projects.
• Accountable for the financial performance of each project assignment.
• Accountable for all project deliverables for each project assigned.
• Coordinate activities and deliverables of all study conduct partners and proactively identify and manage issues.
• Ensure studies are conducted in compliance with GCP. relevant SOP's and regulatory requirements.
• Accountable for maintenance of study information on a variety of databases and systems.
• Responsible for study management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the study conduct.
• Oversight for development and implementation of project plans.
• Plan. coordinate and present at internal and external meetings.
• Direct the activities of assigned Project Support staff.
• Prepare project management reports for clients and management.
• Implement resource strategies to achieve project goals.
• Developing contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery of study goals.
• Participate in bid defense meetings where presented as potential project manager/director.
• Support proposal development through review of proposal text and pricing where presented as potential project
Requirements . Five Years of Relevant Clinical research experience with an understanding of clinical drug development and clinical trial operations.
.Two years of managing projects.
. Strong Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines.
.Strong Organizational Skills.
. Strong Ability to manager time and work independently
.High proficiency with full MS Office, including MS project.
. Excellent communication, presentation , interpersonal skills both written and spoken with an ability to inform, influence, convince and persuade.
City Singapore / Taiwan
Country Singapore [SG]