HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technician Loganville PRN in Snellville, Georgia
Prepares and assist the radiologist in the completion of intricate computed tomography examinations, including a range of tissue biopsies and fluid drainages.
- Prepares and administers contrast media in accordance with state, federal and hospital regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to act as a liaison between patients and departmental physicians and other members of the support team.
- Remains sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of the patient through good communication, patient assessment, patient monitoring, and patient care skills.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent patient care information, adhering to HIPPA regulations, to assure that patient’s rights are protected.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain good working relationships both inter-and intra-departmental customer relations.
- Observes Eastside Medical Center’s Mission Statement and Service Values.
- Uses professional, ethical judgment and critical thinking when performing duties.
Participates in continuing education for optimal patient care, public education, enhanced knowledge and technical competence.
Graduation from an accredited education program in Radiologic Technology or military educated in CT
- ARRT R.T. (R)(denotes successful completion of the ARRT certification examination) (or registry eligible) or
- ARRT R.T. (R)(CT) (denotes successful completion of the computed tomography advanced-level examination)
- One (1) year post-graduate experience – preferred
- CT registration within 12 months of hire – required
- BLS – American Heart Association - required
Title: CT Technician Loganville PRN
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-9801