HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supply Chain Technician (Eastside Medical Center) in Snellville, Georgia
Facility Supply Chain Technician
/Eastside Medical Center/
The Supply Chain Technician is responsible for receiving, keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations. The Supply Chain Technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule.
- Deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
- Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug containing devices relative to core competencies of the position
- Place safety stock in proper location
- Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department(s)
- Receive all crossdocked items into the SMART system as appropriate
- Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
- Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
- Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
- Perform QA random checks on totes per approved policy
- Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date
- Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence
- React appropriately to POU “critical point” messages and stock outs
- Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” appropriately
- Provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns at the nurses stations
- Handle all emergency supply situations
- Rotate “on call” as appropriate
Education- High school diploma or GED required.
Experience__ * Previous materials/ supply experience. * Hospital supply experience preferred. * Experience working in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Requires ability to push and pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch and reach frequently.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs. of force; lifting papers or boxes up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Work may be performed in an office, patient care areas, as well as, a stockroom/supply room environment.
Title: Supply Chain Technician (Eastside Medical Center)
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 07847-11978