Kellogg Field Sales Representative- Bristol/Somerset in SOUTH ENGLAND, United States
You grew up with us. Now grow with us by joining our exciting field sales team. You will be joining an industry respected sales team working with some of the biggest food brands in the world. You will have the opportunity to learn with us, shaping you to be a commercial expert and providing you with plenty of opportunities to build a fulfilling career, in a direction that most suits you. Whether you are starting your career or looking for a new direction, what better way than joining a company as ambitious as you?
The Field Sales Representative role is responsible for delivering Kellogg's commercial plan that has been agreed nationally across the major multiples and symbol accounts. In addition it is responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships across multi-channel accounts, to deliver incremental opportunities to the national and regional agreed plan.
You will have the exciting opportunity to ensure any local support and investment drives maximum return for Kellogg, such as event support and point of sale material. Therefore your creative flair will be essential to drive incremental visibility through display for Kellogg products
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Field Sales Representative, you will:
• Proactively drive and deliver quarterly & monthly targets for all initiatives e.g. NPD (new product development) distribution, POS (point of sale) usage, displays
• Drive In-store activation to maximize impact and deliver store out performance £s versus national average
• Understand the multi-channel and regional strategy to deliver targets through account base in the call file.
• Align with Account Development Executive's to execute the agreed plan where appropriate
• Proactively develop and manage business relationships at a local level to deliver incremental opportunities for Kellogg's
• Understand and ensure that Kellogg's category principles are delivered through customer contacts
• Proactively manage call file, ensuring it captures key accounts. Monitor and evaluate call performance and feed any recommended amends back to Sales Operations to continuously support and grow the Kellogg business
• Ensure 100% coverage of account base within call file within agreed time frame
• Drive competitor champion focus - conduit for communication of competitor news on product, pricing and promotional strategy
• Drive your career path with your line manager
• Continuously demonstrate the K Values
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Strong interpersonal, numeracy and organisational skills
Excellent team player
Inquisitive nature, dynamic individual with a can do attitude and drive improvement/learning.
Interest and ability to interpret sales data
Proficient in technology
Clean UK driving license
- Previous experience within an in-store merchandising and upselling environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role requires someone with an immense passion and spirit to work and win within sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow with us whilst contributing to the growth of the Kellogg business.
In our quest to find the best talent to join Kellogg’s, we have designed a selection process. This will include:
Stage 1: An on-line application. This includes completing:
Global assessment questionnaire (top tip – have a pen, paper and calculator to hand).
Stage 2: Completing a telephone screening
Stage 3: Join us for an assessment centre which will give you a great insight into our culture and the environment we work within
Besides the great experience you will receive, there are even more reasons to start your career with Kellogg’s – our competitive benefits package being one. You will not only receive a great starting salary £21,000 - £25,000 depending on location and if London Weighting is applicable + car + iPad + phone), you will have a benefits package which reflects the environment and culture here at Kellogg’s.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Field Sales Representative- Bristol/Somerset
Location: UK-South England
Requisition ID: SAL006455
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Nov 25, 2016, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No