Lear Corporation Test Engineer in Southfield, Michigan
- Requires a 4 year degree and equivalent experience.
- Seeking a Test Engineer with skills in automotive seat safety testing, including FMVSS, IIHS and OEM test specifications and requirements.
- Automotive testing background and strong technical writing skills are a must.
- The candidate will work with engineers and technicians within the ML, Hyge Sled, Static Safety, and Airbag test groups.
Job Specific Duties include (but not limited to):
- Create technician work instructions from Federal and OEM test specifications
- Author test reports and log test dates/results in database
- Process data from load cells, accelerometers, string pots, and CMM
- Daily use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
Tracking Code: 251199
Job Location: Southfield, Michigan, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular