CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Preparer in St. Cloud, Minnesota
We are seeking a Seasonal Tax Preparer to join our St. Cloud office. CliftonLarsonAllen, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firms with more than 50 years of experience of providing excellent service to our clients and great career opportunities for our people, wants you to join our team!
At CliftonLarsonAllen, you will gain the experiences and training needed for you to build a great career in your chosen industry. We develop outstanding professionals and leaders who grow with our firm and who help our firm grow.
Achieve more by stretching your boundaries at CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA). Our people bring the full breadth of their talents, experience, and personal style to make an impact on those they serve. If you think like an entrepreneur, believe that collaboration multiplies opportunity, and want to push the limits of your own potential, then we should talk.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Prepare individual income tax returns
- Perform tax research where appropriate
- Perform all work in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- May perform detail review on tax returns, research, and compliance work with an emphasis on calculations, accounting theory, and tax law compliance, depending on experience
- Maintain technical tax skills through continuing professional education, on the job training and participation in internal tax training sessions
- Communicate directly with client when appropriate.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2 or 4-year accounting degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years tax return preparation experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation
- Strong analytical skills to enable effective decision-making
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent client service orientation with an ability to handle pressure in a positive, professional manner
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1005
Title: Tax Preparer
City: St. Cloud