CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Accountant/Bookkeeper in St. Louis, Missouri
CliftonLarsonAllen's Business Operations practice is known for high-quality people who contribute efficient processes, valuable financial information, and industry-specific knowledge to assist management and boards to more effectively plan for the future
We are looking to add an Accountant/Bookkeeper to our St. Louis MO BizOps group.
As a member of CLA’s BizOps practice, you will:
- Provide customized short and long-term finance and accounting services to our clients so they can focus on managing their organizations.
- Support a variety of accounting functions for clients including financial statements, bank reconciliations, completing sales tax returns, and more on occasion.
- Responsible for accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination.
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance or related field required.
- 10+ years of experience providing accounting and financial services is required.
- Strong transaction accounting understanding a must
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Peachtree or QuickBooks experience is a must
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication is clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
- Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
- Focus efforts on managing work and key client relationships to exceed client expectations.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1308
City: St. Louis