CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Loan Reviewer in St. Louis, Missouri
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is adding to our Financial Institution Team (FIG) in our St. Louis office. We are looking for Senior Loan Reviewer/Consultant to assist in directing, planning, and providing oversight for our loan review practice. The position offers a unique opportunity for professional growth within a FIG practice with a strong reputation within our local markets for excellent technical expertise and a commitment to client service.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with clients and other FIG staff to determine engagement/relationship objectives, develop appropriate budgets and assist in coordinating resources to meet the objectives
- Coordinating the timely completion of fieldwork Reviewing and/or assisting in the preparation of credit/loan review reports
- Assisting in the oversight and completion of other engagements/special projects or duties as assigned Assisting in establishing and maintaining relationships with key bank executives and directors
- Periodically attending bank federation/association meetings
- Working with CLA Directors and clients to address loan review issues that may arise
- Keeping abreast of the latest banking industry, accounting, and loan review developments through ongoing formal and self-education
- Providing ongoing technical assistance support to clients
- Anticipating and addressing client issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; Masters of Accountancy, MBA, or other advanced degree a plus; CPA a plus
- 5 years of financial institution experience, including strong loan review, commercial lending, and/or loan administration experience.
- Knowledge of the banking industry, controls, and processes; prior bank industry experience and/or bank regulatory experience a plus
- Strong understanding of bank loan/credit regulations
- Strong understanding of accounting and loan review standards
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading fieldwork for bank reviews
- Demonstrated track record of developing positive client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within required time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to travel to client sites, including some overnight
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-0879
Title: Senior Loan Reviewer
City: St. Louis